Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Scroll down to see the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the UMYU diploma admission form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina Diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UMYU Diploma Programmes, Duration & Requirements
Part-Time Diploma in Law with Specialization in:
- Shari’a and Civil Law
- Admission Requirement: SSCE (or equivalent) with at least 5 credits in any other Social Science or Arts subject in not more than two sittings, Teachers Grade II (passed) with at least 4 Credits including Languages, SIS/HIS, NBAIS with at least Credit overall grade, (or minimum of 5Bs in the core course).
- Duration: Two (2) Academic Sessions/Four (4) Semesters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Requirement: SSCE (or equivalent) with at least 5 Credits in any other Social Science or Arts subject in not more than two sittings, Degree or Diploma in the field of Law or Sharia etc.
Part-Time Diploma in Education with Humanities option in:
- English Language
- French Language
- Hausa Language
- Islamic Studies
- School Management
- Quality Assurance
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have passed (at credit grade) at least 5 subjects in SSCE/GCE including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings; then any three (3) relevant subjects. Any other ‘O’ Level qualification may be considered but with at least minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
Part-Time Diploma in Science Education:
- Education Biology (Biology option)
- Education Chemistry (Chemistry option)
- Education Physics (Physics option)
- Education Geography (Geography option)
Part-Time Diploma in Education Mathematics
Admission Requirement: Candidate applying for Diploma in Science Education must have at least 5 credits in SSCE/GCE including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. The two (2) credits must be from Biology and Chemistry and any other three from Physics, Maths and Geography. Any other ‘O’ Level qualification may be considered but with at least minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics and any other relevant science subjects.
Duration: Two (2) Academic Sessions/Four (4) Semesters
How to Apply for UMYU Diploma Admission Form
Interested candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
- Log onto https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/rem/applicant/index/ and create a profile.
- Make a payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000) only and obtain a payment slip. This covers the cost of the form and online screening.
- Fill in the online application form(s)
Be the first to comment