Abia State University, ABSU has released supplementary post UTME form for the 2020/2021. Scroll Below to see Eligibility, registration details, and procedures on how to obtain the form
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
ABSU Supplementary Form 2020/2021
Public notice: ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test earlier scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 10th and Thursday, 11th March 2021 has been rescheduled to accommodate more Candidates interested in the Screening Test.
The new dates are as follows:
Day 1: Thursday, 18th March 2021 › Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Environmental Studies, Science Education.
Day 2: Friday, 19th March 2021 › Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Education/Social Sciences.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Time: 9.00 am daily.
This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Regular Degree Programmes of Abia State University, Uturu for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday,
10th and Thursday, 11th March 2021 at Uturu Campus of the University, by 10.00 am each day.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who missed the Post UTME Screening test held between 18th to 20th January 2021.
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but have changed on the JAMB Platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who have uploaded their credentials on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply, but should so indicate.
Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC
- EcoBank PLC
- Zenith Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
- Union Bank PLC
- UBA PLC.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test.
- Further information about the Supplementary Screening Test can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site- www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.