FlexEdge Limited – Our client, a Marketing Communications Agency, is recruiting to fill the position below: scroll down to read in details.
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to engage the services of an Account Manager with strong inclination to Public Relations to join their team.
- The suitable candidate will be responsible to proactively plan and execute client activities in a timely, efficient and high-quality manner with minimal direction from Senior Managers and Group Heads or higher-level supervisors.
- He/she would demonstrate independence and autonomy with regards to their responsibilities and must exhibit a deep understanding of clients and accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Build understanding and knowledge of clients’ businesses and their competitive environments.
- Participates in programme presentations to clients or new business presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials, including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondences and reports.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and media; proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, fact sheets and pitch letters
- Initiate implementation of media events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
- Develop editorial/journalistic/media contacts within the media.
- Verify information to assure accuracy of media materials and contacts.
- Under the strategic direction of senior management, act as the primary implementer of account plans.
- Develop an understanding of various research methods, and coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects.
- Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities.
- Facilitate teamwork by delegating and involving junior staff members whenever possible.
- Create budget status reports and review job status reports.
- Vigorously pursue competitive estimates for services from vendors.
- Seek counsel from financial manager to be able to review financial reports, project budgets, and related financial materials.
Skills & Qualification Required
- Degree in Marketing, PR or any related courses
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Strong writing and strong listening skills
- Experience in the advertising, Media or Public Relations is required
- Strong verbal communications skills in addition to business presentation skills
- Quick witted and able to handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong understanding of public relations and tactics, including media relations
- Computer Skills: efficiency in word processing, Database management, and online research
- Team Oriented and Self Motivated.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.