WHY CHOOSE AMINU DABO COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology is the first Private Health Institution in the North-West Political Zone of Nigeria accredited by NBTE and other Health Professional Regulatory Agencies and Bodies in Nigeria. With state-of-the-art learning facilities, qualified teaching staff, modern lab equipment, and decent hostel accommodation for both male and female students, we uphold our motto: ‘Health is Wealth’. We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMS
Candidates aspiring for advanced expertise can apply to our HND programs. These include:
- HND (Direct) in Dental Therapy
- HND for candidates with ND certificate in Dental Therapy
- HND in Health Information Management
- HND (Direct) in Environmental Health Technology
- HND in Community Health
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMS
Candidates seeking entry-level professional qualifications can choose from our ND programs. These include:
- Community Health
- Environmental Health Technology
- Health Information Management
- Dental Therapy
- Dispensing Opticianry (DOP)
- Public Health Technology
Note: Candidates wishing to apply for ND programs must have a current JAMB result.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
For those seeking vocational expertise, our Professional Diploma Programs are a perfect fit. The programs include:
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW Retrainee)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- Certificate in Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Pharmacy Technician (PT)
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Retrainee) for those that possess MLA or equivalent.
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective applicants wishing to enroll in any Diploma program must possess five credits in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in SSCE (WAEC or NECO ‘O’ Level).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants can visit our College website/portal at https://portal.ad-cohst.edu.ng/login. Payments can be made using a card, transfer USSD, or by generating an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference). Fill in the application form online and submit it accordingly. Please note, the cost of the application form is N10,000:00k.
For further enquiries, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or call GSM 09030808334 or 08121117048.