Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, Mubi has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Scroll below to see the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the ADCHT Mubi admission form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT), Michika, Mubi programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Courses
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Form
APPLICATION CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE COLLEGE PORTAL BY GENERATING (RRR) & MADE THE PAYMENT THROUGH ZENITH BANK (MUBI/YOLA BRANCH) AND COLLECT THE FORM FOR SUBMISSION TO THE COLLEGE.
Application is open from 15th May to 16th July 2021.
The Aptitude Test will be conducted on the 17th July 2021.
For more information visit: http://portal.adchtmubi.net For enquiry e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org