The Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (PGS) of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, in collaboration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), announce the commencement of Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADEYEMI COLLEGE ONDO PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose “2016/2017 Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank Payment
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2016/2017 Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
- Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate ofPostgraduate Studies, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo, along with the following documents:
- Academic Credentials (Results)
- Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Directorate)
- Letter of Introduction from Referees
- Payment Receipt from the registration Portal.
See more details on the poster below