Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) French Language Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
AFIT French Language Programmes Admission – Courses, Main Target Group & Duration.
- Regular (Students and Corps members) – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday JAMB Brochure
- Executive – Friday and Saturday
Main Target Group:
- General public
- Barrack Youths
- Nigeria Armed Forces
- Government Agencies
- NYSC Members
- The programme will last for three months i.e. 80 contact hours.
How to Apply for AFIT French Language Programmes Admission Form.
Application forms can be obtained from AFIT French Laboratory at a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) for executives and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Regular (students and corps members.
Payment should be made to the following account details:
- BANK: ECO BANK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3362019362
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: Air Force Institute of Technology
For more details please call 08066867760.