does aksu write post utme aksu portal akwa ibom state university cut off mark aksu potal what is post utme all about when is post utme exam starting aksu jamb statistics 2020 aksu logo. Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Akwa Ibom State University AKSU post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.aksu.edu.ng
AKSU post UTME form is obtainable online and the screening exercise has been scheduled for Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018. See more details below.
Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 1 Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Also be aware that Akwa Ibom State University AKSU will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Akwa Ibom State University AKSU post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Click Here To Download Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Click Here To Download Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution as well as Direct Entry Applicants.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule:
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
For further information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
————– End Here ———-
The Akwa Ibom State University AKSU has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Akwa Ibom State University AKSU their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on jambadmission.com.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Recommended: Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points
Akwa Ibom State University AKSU POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2020/2021 Akwa Ibom State University AKSU post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on jambadmission.com.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2020/2021 Admission Screening exercise into Akwa Ibom State University AKSU. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Akwa Ibom State University AKSU CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by Akwa Ibom State University AKSU.
Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Akwa Ibom State University AKSU date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Akwa Ibom State University AKSU release any post Utme Screening form, will Akwa Ibom State University AKSU conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date