Akwa Ibom State University AKSU JAMB Admission List (1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch) 2020/2021 Is Out – Kindly Check your name on the Checking Portal online. when is coming out, download aksu admission list, aksu.edu.ng/admission list, how to check, has aksu release, aksu latest news on, is
After the concluded Akwa Ibom State University AKSU 2020/2021 Post Utme Admission Screening exercise, the institution has successfully Release it’s 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch list is out [first, Second, Third, Fourth] Batch JAMB Admission List.
If you scored high during their post utme screening and your Jamb UTME score was high combined with good grades in your O’level result at one sitting, then you are likely to be admitted this year into Akwa Ibom State University AKSU first, Second, Third, Fourth Batch JAMB Admission List. Click here to Contact us now so that we can help you secure admission into AKSU with our professional Admission Assistance Consultation Service with your low jamb score and post UTME score
How to check AKSU JAMB Admission List Is Out
You can also access your AKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successful admitted candidates should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer. After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter.
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee.