Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2019 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- (i) JAMB Reg Number
- (ii) Phone number and
- (iii) Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE FOR SCREENING: 21st, 22nd and 23rd August, 2019.
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
Only bona fide candidates will be screened
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening