Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin is selling application forms for admission into its two (2)-year Sub-Degree (Diploma) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Scroll down to see the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the Al-Hikmah University Diploma form.
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its two (2)-year (Diploma) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NOTE: AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY GRANTS ADMISSION TO ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITHOUT RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC CONSIDERATIONS. PROVISIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR HEARING-IMPAIRED CANDIDATES (i.e DEAF AND DUMB)
Al-Hikmah University Available Diploma Programmes
The following Sub-degree Diploma Programmes are available for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- Diploma in Common Law
- Diploma in Common and Islamic Law
- Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Diploma in International Relations
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Computer Science
Al-Hikmah University Diploma Admission – Eligibility
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of four (4) Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC. Thanawiyyah/Tawjihiyyah Certificate of an Arabic Senior Secondary School duly registered with the relevant State Authorities or equivalent to any of the above-mentioned qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants for the Sub-degree Common Law Diploma Programme must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Literature in English and any other three (3) Art/Social Science subjects, and at least a pass in Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Sub-degree Common And Islamic Law Diploma Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Literature-in-english, Islamic Studies or Arabic Knowledge and any other three (3) Art/Social Science subjects, and at least a pass in Mathematics.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Diploma Form
(i) Applicants for Sub-degree Diploma Programmes should complete the application form online at: http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account
Be the first to comment