- Round-trip transportation to New York City or London and accommodation (if needed) for selection interviews
- Orientation seminar in Washington, D.C., including speakers, activities, travel, and accommodation
- Program-related transportation between U.S./U.K./Germany and Russia
- Pre-departure and Russia-based language training
- Moscow Seminar Program, including briefings, assignment planning, and excursions
- A generous monthly stipend during the program in Russia
- All program-related travel within Russia
- Accommodation in Moscow
- Limited international health, accident, and liability insurance during the program in Russia
- Fellows have a demonstrated interest in Russian and European and Eurasian affairs, exceptional academic and professional credentials, proven personal initiative, and clear goals and expectations for their professional assignments.
- Fellows are between the ages of 25 and 35 with graduate degrees and professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, public policy, or related fields.
- Fellows possess leadership potential and are active in community or public service.
- While Russian language skills vary, most fellows have studied Russian for at least two years at the postsecondary level.
- U.S., U.K., or German citizen between the ages of 25 and 35 (Russian citizens are ineligible to apply, including individuals who are also citizens of the United States, United Kingdom, or Germany)
- Graduate degree and at least two years of relevant professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, public policy, or a related field.
- Candidates without a graduate degree completed or in progress must have an undergraduate degree and approximately 5-6 years of professional experience in their field.
READ: British Council’s Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) Collaboration Fully Grants of £2million
- Outstanding professional achievement and academic qualifications
- Active involvement in community or public service
- Russian language experience is preferred, however not required, at the time of application. If an applicant does not speak Russian, he or she will need to demonstrate proficiency in another foreign language to qualify for the program
- Evidence of leadership potential
Application for Alfa fully funded youth programs 2018For details regarding the application process and to access the online application, please visit the How to Apply section.
alfa fellowship review alfa and bosch fellowship programs alfa fellowship program stipend alfa fellowship wiki alfa fellowship competitiveness alfa fellowship apply fellowship in russia]]>