Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU direct entry admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. Scroll down to read in details.
This is to inform all the direct entry candidates seeking admission into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma various degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Just as the UTME Admission List, the direct entry admission list has been uploaded on the university’s portal.
How Check Ambrose Alli University Direct Entry Admission List
- Go to AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Type your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
ALL NEWLY admitted students are to pay their acceptance fee and fill in their complete O/L results to be eligible for clearance.
Please be advised that the clearance exercise is strictly ONLINE and there shall be no physical interaction with the clearance officers whose duties are to be conducted strictly online.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAU, Ekpoma Direct Entry admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.