Anambra State Polytechnic Courses
The following 2-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the 2022/2023 academic session:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- – Agricultural Technology
- – Animal Health and Production Technology
- – Home and Rural Economics
- – Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- – Agricultural Engineering Technology
- – Civil Engineering Technology
- – Computer Engineering Technology
- – Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- – Accountancy
- – Business Administration and Management
- – Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- – Computer Science and Technology
- – Nutrition and Dietetics
- – Science Laboratory Technology
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programmes:
- Candidates who attempted the 2022 JAMB UTME.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Candidates who did not make Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu their first choice of institution, but who scored the eligible cut-off mark of 120 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and anyone Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate an RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through the REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu