Anambra state university uli now Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university ANSU COOU Acceptance Fees And Payment Procedure For 2020/2021 Degree Program
ANSU COOU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT 2020/2021 ACADEMIC PAYMENT
- Visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
- Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”
- Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
- Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
- Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
- Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Deadline: none yet
To ask any question and to confirm any information kindly contact us on WhatsApp/SMS only: 08133139104.
- JAMB CAPS Login 2020 How to Check and Accept Admission
- COOU ANSU School Fees For All Department 2020/2021
- List of 100 New Accredited Courses Offered in ANSU (COOU)
- ANSU COOU Academic Calendar For First and Second Semester 2021/2022 Academic Session
- ANSU COOU Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
Banks to pay acceptance fees
- Eco bank PLC
- Zenith bank
- Fidality bank Plc
How to register for the acceptance fee
- Pay your acceptance fee.
- After payment,make sure you obtain pin from the bank.
- Go to school ict and give them the pin and obtain your:
- School admission letter
- Jamb admission letter.
- Requirements For Clearence
- Acceptance Fee slip/Letter.
- O’ Level result.
- Jamb Result.
- Post ume Registration slip.
- Birth certificate/baptismal card/sworn declaration of age.
- Local government Identification letter.
- All evidence of payment/receipt.
ANSU COOU Faculty and departmental clearance 2020/2021
Note: you are adviced to come with both original and photocopy of all the documents listed above.
- Take with you all the listed documents to your faculty for clearance and obtain your temporary registration number.
- Go to the bank and pay your school fees and return to your faculty with the bank print out to get your permanent registration number.
- Step 6; after five days of school fees payment go to bursary and collect your school fee receipt.
- Step7: then go to your department and pay your departmental due, take all your receipts to the faculty adviser and obtain forms from him/her(for your Six files).
- Step8: Go to school medical department with your medical form and do the necessary test.
- Step9: Go to the school bookshop and buy your six files.
- Step10:Name of each six files as follows;
- (A)Exams and Records file.
- (B)Admission file.
- (C)HOD file.
- (D)Student Affairs file.
- (E)Faculty file.
- (F)Medical file.
- Step11:Arrange the following and put it inside the file.
- course registration form(original should be inside the exams and record file).
- Letter of attestation.
- Personal data form.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Pledge,certificate of birth,jamb slip.
- o’ Level result.
- school Fees.
- Clearance slips
Incoming tags: how can I pay Ansu COOU 2020/2021 acceptance fees online and process it, step to process Ansu acceptance fees, list of banks to get Ansu COOU acceptance fee, Ansu 2020/2021 acceptance fees now available, which bank can I get process Ansu COOU 2020/2021 acceptance fees, how can I register for 2020/2021 Ansu COOU acceptance fees.