Anambra state university ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU coou.edu.ng Admission List is Out for this 2020/2021 Academic session
Kindly Check your name on ANSU COOU Admission List Checking Portal online. coou admission portal status news, coou admission status checker, coou/ansu admission portal ansu coou admission list 2020/2021 result checking portal
Anambra state university ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU has successfully Released it’s 1st first Batch Admission List into its 2020/2021 Academics Session. which can only be accessed on JAMB CAPS Admission Portal, and school portal on the payment of N1500. Prospective Aspirants can now check their name below
kindly contact Chinonso Ibeh CEO of Jambadmission.com.ng on WhatsApp only, Please no calls: 08133139104Loading...
If your Jamb UTME score is high combined with good grades in your O’level result at one sitting, then you are likely to be admitted this year into Anambra state university ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU first, Second, Third, Fourth Batch JAMB Admission List. Click here to know how To Get Admission With Low JAMB Score Of 160, into ANSU COOU
How to check ANSU COOU 1st Batch Merit Admission List?
The First Batch of 2020/2021 Admissions into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University is out.
Candidates who registered for the University’s Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise should check their admission status on the University portal by going through the following process:
- Login to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Payment can be made via any bank branch or using debit card online Candidates offered admission are expected to accept the offer, and pay the acceptance fee of 25,000 within two weeks.
- List of 100 Courses Offered in Anambra State University ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU
- ANSU COOU Acceptance Fees And Payment Procedure For 2020/2021 Degree Program
- ANSU COOU JUPEB Admission List 2020/2021 Checking Portal
- ANSU/COOU Supplementary Form 2020/2021 2nd Choice Post Utme Form Is Out
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Successful admitted candidates should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer. After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter.
coou 1st 2nd, 3rd, 4th batch admission list
ansu admission portal requirements process list for second choice candidate ansu admission checking portal checker 2020/2021 news ansu 3rd batch admission list ansu 4th batch ansu first batch coou ansu 2nd batch admission list ansu first batch admission list ansu second batch ansu 1st batch checking portal www.ansu admission.com ansu direct entry admission