ANSU/COOU Supplementary Form 2020/2021 2nd Choice Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is out, Anambra state University uli & igbariam campus now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University 2020/2021 Supplementary form is officially out, ANSU/COOU Releases 2020/2021 2nd Choice post utme admission screening form is out, when is the screening date for Ansu COOU 2020/2021 post utme for second 2nd choice
This is to notify all prospective aspirants of Anambra state University ANSU now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU that the institution officially is yet to release it’s [Supplementary form] 2nd second choice Post utme admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session. Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of ANSU who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more) into your dream course.
Do you wish to ask us any question or get more information about this update: Add us on WhatsApp: 08133139104. Calls not accepted.
Below are the currently available courses in where applicants desirous of admission in COOU can select from:
- Crop Science
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Education Foundation
- Edu Maths
- Animal Sc.
- Forestry & Wildlife & Eco
- Edu & Agric
- Guidance & Counsellor
- Soil Sc.
- Environmental Science.
- Industrial Physics
- Library & Information Science
- Religion & Society
- Agric. Econs & Extension
- Education & Physics
- Business Education
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Edu & Chemistry
- Edu & Computer
- Edu & Economics
- Edu & Integrated Sci.
- Biological Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Education Biology
- Edu & Political Sci
- Mechanical Engr.
- Pure & Industrial Chemistry
- Food Science
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, formerly Anambra State University, hereby invites 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, who chose the university as first choice university and scored 170 or above in the 2019 UTME Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise. click here to register
The vacant departments for application are: Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management, Environmental Management, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fishery, Education Programs, Maths & Statistics.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION: Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration. click here to register
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process. click here to register
Candidates who had registered for the first batch Screening Exercise should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
The window for Online Registration for the second batch Screening Exercise shall close at midnight, Date Undisclosed
Sunday, 14th October,2019. Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. click here to register.
ANSU/COOU Releases 2020/2021 2nd Choice [Supplementary Form] Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out
- ansu coou 2nd choice post utme registration portal
- ANSU COOU 2020/2021 second choice supplementary screening form
- Anambra state university screening form 2020/2021 second choice Supplementary form
- ANSU COOU 2nd choice supplementary screening form 2020/2021
- ansu coou post utme 2020/2021
- ANSU COOU departmental cut off mark 2020/2021
- ANSU COOU second cut off mark for all courses
- is ANSU COOU second 2nd choice screening form out 2020/2021