How to Apply Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 Application Form Online Registration Portal, Nigerian police recruitment 2019, nigeria police force recruitment 2019, nigeria police recruitment portal 2019, police recruitment. ng, is nigeria police recruitment form out, police recruitment 2019 portal, police recruitment 2019 closing date
How to Apply Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 Application Form Online Registration Portal
If you want to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, follow the steps below carefully and note that All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
Step 2: Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
Step 3. Fill and SUBMIT Nigeria Police Recruitment Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
Step 4. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
Step 5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
Always visit jambadmission.com.ng to get the latest about the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise
Requirements for on-going Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- Interested candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National identity number.
- must not be younger than 18 nor older than 25 years of age
- Must have an O’level certificate of at least five credits level passes which includes Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
- Must not have abnormalities such as speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, tattoos, bodily scar, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding navel.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Financial status: must be free from any form of pecuniary embarrassment.
- Must download and fill the guarantors form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
Interested candidates are to note that all Candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection. Also, the recruitment exercise is free.