An NYSC corps member has had his head cut wide open, after some armed hoodlum invaded their lodge to attack them in the Bori area of Rivers state.
Graphic photo of the NYSC corps member
According to an exclusive report we got, some armed hoodlums reportedly attacked an NYSC corps lodge in Bori, Khana Local Government Area, Rivers State.
Below is how a source disclosed the report to us;
On the 10th of July 2016, the Corpers lodge in Bori the capital of Khana LGA of Rivers state was attacked by about 15 armed robbers by 4 am. 4 Corpers were present whose names are Duru Humphrey (pictured), Aroh ifeanyi, Ebenezer Benson and Onyekachi Christian. They were disposed of their valuables including money and gadgets.
“The robbers used machete to inflict injuries on the innocent corps members before leaving the area. Up till know the government is yet to react to this and even the hospital bills were payed by the victimized corps members.”
- NYSC Important Information to all 2018 Batch ‘C’ Prospective Corps Members
- LASPOTECH Notice to Prospective Corps Members for the NYSC 2017 Batch “B” Mobilization
- FG Set to Increase Corps Members Allowance – NYSC DG
- No 25% Reduction in Corps Members’ Alawi – NYSC
- NYSC Denies Payment of N75,000 to Former Corps Members
- NYSC Important Announcement to Prospective Corps Members
- OAU Notice to Prospective Corps Members for Batch “B” 2017 NYSC Mobilization
- NYSC Releases Travel Safety Tips for Prospective Corps Members