Apology for not create thread for you guys to share the experience about pass Black Friday. Here we focused two popular website Jumia and Konga. I know you guys have a lot to say about their 2015 past Black Friday in Nigeria, but I don’t want my comment box to crash just as the way Jumia website crashed at start hour of Black Friday due to too much traffic. Jumia 50% off started at 12am and during this time, millions of Nigerians struggling to get Infinix hot2 at 50% discount, as a result of that, Jumia website was so scared and went off, lol!
2015 Black Friday has become past and there will be another 365days before another can come, may God spare our lives till then. The past Jumia mobile week Megathon, which held on June 2015 was far better than this so called Jumia Black Friday and Konga Yakata. Anyway, let hope that more better promo and more favorable offers are coming very soon. Never give up, never lose hope, tomorrow may be your day to enjoy all your hard work so far.
Sorry for the interruption. Back to the main business of this thread.
It has been a while I reviewed the best and affordable internet plans for all Smartphones/PC. Today, I’d brief you guys with the best and cheapest internet data plan which I hope they really nice for you to enjoy in this new Month. This code were all tested and running fine as at the time of posting and it covers MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat Nigeria Networks.
- For 2GB: Send “SPB to 131” in a text message. Cost N2,000, valid for 30 days.
- For 2,015MB – MTN Better Me Data Plan: Text ‘SPB to 131’. Cost N2,015, valid for 30 days.
- For 4.5GB Day and Night Plan: Send ”120 to 131” in a message or dial *131*1*5*1#. Cost N2,500, valid for 30 days. Note: The is a new development on MTN Night Plan. It separated the bonus 1.5GB and the 3GB, data will be deduct only on 1.5GB at day time and from 3GB between 9pm to 6am
Close to 2years now, Glo bis of 3GB as been a better means for Android users to surf the web with affordable price, up till this moment is still remain the best and working flawlessly on Android Smartphone with the help of IMEI Tweaking. PC users can also enjoying it through tethering.
» To Subscribe for Glo Bis of 3GB: Send “COMONTH to 777” in a text message or dial *777*21#. Cost N1,000 and valid for 30days. Check out this link for more detail: http://ift.tt/1XEIlcg…
Few weeks ago, Glo NG has unveiled a unique offer for data subscribers, tagged “Glo Twin Bash or Glo Data and Voice Bundle Offer”. With Twin Bash – if you make a data recharge of N200, you get 200MB data (worth N800), free N200 to call ALL Networks and another N200 to call Friends and Family. For the full detail, check out this link: http://ift.tt/1XEImNo…
Recently, they also upgraded their 1GB data plan of N1000 to 1.2GB. You can now get Glo 1200MB for N1,000.
Other Available Glo Data Plan Via *777#
- N2,000 = 2.5GB 30 days
- N2,500 = 4.5GB 30 days
- N5,000 = 12GB 30 days
- N8,000 = 24GB 30 days
- N10,000 = 17GB 30 days
- N15,000 = 2.5GB 30 days
- N18,000 = 21GB 30 days
To subscribe for any of the above plan, load the required amount on your Glo Sim and dial *777#, then follow the prompt to choose your selection: For more detail, check this link: http://ift.tt/1XEIlsw…
Never worry about data zapping, I can tell you that Airtel data are very normal now. No more excessive data consumption.
- For 3GB – BB plan, but work for all device: dial *440*16# to subscribe, cost N1,500 and valid for 30 days.
- For 4GB – Android Bundle: dial *437*1# Cost N2,000 and valid for 30 days.
- For 9GB – Android Bundle: dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid for 30days.
- For 1GB Android Bundle, dial *496#, cost N1,000, valid for 30days, .
Those plan are working flawless on all types of phones and PC.
» Opera-Mini Plan: 1 month, 260MB, N300 – to activate: dial *885*1#, to check the data Bal; *885*0# (Work for all apps on Android smartphone).
» Weekend Bundle: 1024MB (1GB), for just N100, dial *474*1# to activate.
Note: It can only be use on Weekends (Sat – Sun).
For more detail, check this link: http://ift.tt/1XEIn3C…
- For 1GB: Simply Dial *229*10*10#, cost N500 and last for 24 hours. This plan known as an emergency plan.
- For 1GB: dial *5995*2#, cost N1,000. Last for 3 Days (Weekends plan).
- For 2GB: dial *229*2*8#, cost N2,000, validity for 30days.
» For 1GB: dial *229*2*7#, N1,000, validity for 30days. Note: If it refused to work on your phone, simply use an Infinix Hot Note Smartphone to activate it.
» Etisalat Smart/Chatpak Tweak are still blazing well on Android device, once you have the genuine Password, good Server and working proxy.
Do you know any other Best and Affordable data plan? Kindly share it with us via comment box.