After the concluded Bidapoly 2020/2021 Post Utme Admission Screening exercise, the institution has successfully Release it’s HND and ND Admission List.
If you scored high during their post utme screening and your Jamb UTME score was high combined with good grades in your O’level result at one sitting, then you are likely to be admitted this year into Bidapoly first, Second, Third, Fourth Batch JAMB List. Click here to Contact us now so that we can help you secure admission into Bidapoly with our professional Admission Assistance Consultation Service with your low jamb score and post UTME score
JAMB Adopts New Method for 2020/2021 Admission Process. it was said that Institutions could conduct dual mode system which involves both manual and the newly introduced CAPS.
How to check Bidapoly ND Admission List Is Out
As at the time of this publication, procpective HND students can only check their admission status from the names posted on the notice board within the school premises.
You can alternatively check it below using the school portal
- Go to Bida Poly admission status checking portal at https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, login and click on the ‘ADMISSION STATUS’ link to access your Bida Poly ND full-time admission status.
Accept Bidapoly Jamb Caps Admission
After seeing your name on the school Admission list kindly Click here in other to know how to accept Bidapoly Admission in JAMB CAPS portal. JambAdmission wish you good luck
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022