Bingham University has officially released and outlined the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities 2020/2021 session for the newly admitted students.
Bingham University Resumption Date.
Resumption Date: Tuesday 1st December 2020.
- Ensure you adhere to all the Covid-19 precautionary measures as directed by the University and in compliance with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
- If you have paid your fees, jump to step 5
- Collect your Acceptance package at the Admissions office.
- Pay the scheduled school fees online through Remita. If you have not done this click on the link below to make payment. You will be guided on how to make the payment and subsequently generate your matriculation number in the Admission package. www.binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu (click to make payment) Your matriculation number, course registration PIN and hostel allocation should also be generated in the portal above.
- Print out your Remita slip, take it to the Bursary for verification.
- Proceed to the Academic Office to be issued your CLEARANCE SLIP. You will only be attended to at every other point with the Clearance slip.