In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 BSUM post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of Benue State University Markurdi BSUM who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more) into that your dream course.
BSUM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Benue State University Markurdi BSUM will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Benue State University Markurdi BSUM Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download BSUM Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Benue State University Markurdi BSUM Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download BSUM Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently. BSU post UTME registration is yet to commerce, but once its out it will be updated on this very website jambadmission.com.ng read below for previous session post utme screening procedure
BSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Eligibility.
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences. Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form.
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Deadline: Not Specified.
BSUM 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, BSUM 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, BSUM date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process BSUM 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has BSUM release any post Utme Screening form, will BSUM conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, BSUM 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date