Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU (formerly Anambra State University) is now selling application forms for admission into its one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Scroll down to see the requirements and how to apply for the ANSU JUPEB form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JOINT UNIVERSITY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 session.
The programme leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra State and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Through JUPEB, COOU offers Direct Entry Admission into Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, Political Science, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Agriculture, English, Education, etc.
COOU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Credits at a maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university
ANSU JUPEB Subject Combinations
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|Option/ Field||Subject Combination|
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|History/ Igbo/C.R.S (HICRS)|
|History/ Igbo/French (HIF)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christain Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies/ Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
How to Apply for ANSU JUPEB Admission Form
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES ›› Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883
CLOSING DATE ›› Note Specified
N/B: Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree
Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria, including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY