Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology, Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) admission list for ND programmes for the 2020/2021 session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nasarawa State College of Health Science and Technology, Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) National Diploma (ND) Programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Nasarawa State College of Health Science and Technology, Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check COHSTKEFFI Admission List
Candidates who applied for admission into the following National Diploma Programs; Environmental Health Technology, Health Information Management and Nutrition and Dietetics of the above-mentioned institution through Jamb for the 2020/2021 academic session are hereby advised to log into their Jamb profile and check their admission status.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Furthermore, those who are offered admission are to proceed to the School for registration as follows:
- Printing of school Admission letter/registration: 5 May 2021 – 15 May 2021
- Commencement of lectures: 17 May 2021
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) ND programmes.