Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme of the Crawford University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Crawford University JUPEB.
The Foundation Programmes of the Crawford University started in 2007, with the objective of providing additional training opportunities to qualified youths. This was in the overall educational interest of our growing young population in need of opportunities for further studies. It contributes to the efforts of the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in expanding access to tertiary education and quality products from the University System.
The Jupeb-Foundation Programmes have progressively provided avenues for successful candidates to gain direct admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the Crawford University, through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Crawford University JUPEB Subjects and Admission Requirements.
JUPEB Subjects offered at Crawford:
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Business Studies
Note: Three subjects are taken by the candidate to obtain the required combination for Direct Entry admission for the study of the candidate’s course of choice in Crawford University or any other university in Nigeria.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE,GCE /NECO or NABTECH. Candidates will also be subjected to screening test (Written and Oral), on a date to be communicated soon.
How to Apply for Crawford University JUPEB Admission.
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website.
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 0803 721 9365 | 0806 122 4523 | 0803 319 9287