The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has announced the date for the matriculation ceremony for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted HND and ND students.
DSPZ 17th matriculation ceremony for 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students (ND 1 and HND 1) has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Venue: Events/Convocation Arena
Time: 9.30am prompt.
In view of the above, all fresh students are invited to note the information below:
(a) Academic Gown shall be available for collection from School Officer as from Monday, February 25 to Wednesday, March 6, 2019upon the presentation of evidence of payment of the Sum of N2,000,00 and should be returned in good condition to the same Officer on or before Friday March 14, 2019.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
(b)Failure to return the Academic Gown within the stipulated period in paragraph “a’ above shall attract a fine of N500.00 per day.
(c) Any student who fails to return his/her gown shall be liable for the payment of N10,000.00 for replacement.
HOT UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on WhatsApp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on WhatsApp.
Click here to share this website to your WhatsApp friends and groups to win free recharge card now