The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery is has now commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its School of Nursing, Warri, School of Nursing, Eku and School of Nursing, Agbor, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Public notice: Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme Common Entrance Examination which was formally scheduled to hold on 6th March 2021 has been postponed to 20th March 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State:
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How to Apply for Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination
The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 6th March 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License