Abu Dhabi visa application, Abu Dhabi visa application,Oman visa application,Oman visa application, Singapore visa application,S visa application South Africa visa application, South Africa visa application, London visa application,London visa application, Nepal visa application,N visa application, Mexico visa application Malaysia visa application
Malaysia visa application, Albania
Dubai visa free countries
Bangladesh, Visa free countries for Nigerians,dubai embassy in nigeria,dubai work visa from nigeria,dubai working visa cost,dubai visa from nigeria 2020
uae visa application, dubai visa requirements for nigerian citizens 2020,gtb dubai visa dubai embassy in lagos, nigeria address
You can travel to Dubai for varities of purpose either for business, holiday, or for tourist attraction. Dubai is an intriguing destination abounding with so many exquisite sights and things to do. If you have been dreaming of exploring this beautiful city, now is the time to book your ticket.
96-Hour Visa: You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. It is best suited for travelers who plan to stay for less than 4 days in the country.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of the issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 30-day stay.
90-Day Visa: It is valid for 90 days and great for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
You will need the following documents for all UAE visa types:
- Nigerian passport.
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including valid and expired visas).
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant).
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (round trip tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Proof of financial status – a copy of your recent bank statement.
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter should include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date; a copy of their UAE passport information page, or residence permit.
- A copy of the hotel reservation.
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high-profession and must provide evidence of the profession
It is Important to:
- Ensure that colored photos are as per specifications Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms preferably white background
- Attach all supporting documents required as per the checklist. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
The table below shows how much Dubai visa cost depending on the number of days you intend to stay:
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
Payments are to be made at the VFS Dubai Visa Application Center. You are required to obtain your electronic receipt when making the payment.
- The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This Dubai visa is only valid for a family traveling for tourist purposes.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
- The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Applying for a Dubai Visa
You will be matched with an experienced consultant that will guide you through your Dubai visa process. This is to save time and energy. Click Here to apply for your preferred visa.
How Long Does Dubai Visa Take?
Dubai Visa Contact Information in Nigeria
Dubai Visa applicants can locate a VFS Processing Center in Lagos:
|Address:||VFS Global, Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos|
|Contact:||+234 8150188800 / info@email@example.com|
|Operating Times:||Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 15:00|
From the above, you can see all the information you need to know about Dubai visa application information for Nigerians. If you find this article helpful, do not hesitate to share it with the people around you. Have a nice trip to Dubai