Eagles College of Health Technology (EACOHTECH) Releases Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Diploma, HND, ND and Technician programmes of the Eagles College of Health Technology (EACOHTECH) Igbotako, Ondo State.
EACOHTECH post UTME registration is yet to commerce, but once its out it will be updated on this very website jambadmission.com.ng read below for previous session post utme screening procedure
- Environmental Health Technology
- HND in EVHT (2 years)
- ND in EVHT(2 years)
- Diploma in EVHT Technician (3 years)
- Health Information Management
- ND in Health Information Management(2 years)
- Diploma in HIM (Technician) (3 years)
- Health Promotion and Education
- Health Education & Promotion(2 years)
- Community Health Extension Worker
- Community Health Extension Worker(3 years)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (2 years)
- Health Assistant (2 years)
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician (3 years)
- Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technicians (3 years)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician (3 years)
EACOHTECH Admission Requirements.
All applicants must have five (5) credits in Sciences at SSCE/GCE WAEC OR NECO or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. English/Mathematics must be one of the subjects.
How to Apply for EACOHTECH Admission Form.
- Visit https://www.eacohtech.com
on your browser
- Click on Admissions on the menu
- Then Click on Apply for Admission >> to start application
- Click on Pay With Card
- Supply your ATM card details and click on Pay
- An OTP (One-Time-Password) will be sent to the phone number you registered with the account
- For MasterCard users, you will be required to Choose the method you wish to receive the OTP for this transaction and click submit
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on submit
- Upon successful payment, you will be directed to a Success Page
- Then you will be redirected to EACOHTECH Admission 2019/2020 (Your payment reference will be automatically entered if your payment is successful)
- Then you can now upload your Bio-data, passport, and academic records (O-Level or others).
Please ensure you follow the guidelines and enter the right information.
Please call +2349020279509 in case you encounter any technical issue with the application.
Payment is to be made using your ATM Card via web. Cash payment may not be acknowledged. Receipt for payments are also sent to your email. Please ensure you enter a correct and functional email in the course of registration
For other enquiries, please email email@example.com
The deadline is 31 December, 2019