This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
You can also access your FUOYE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Successful admitted candidates should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer. After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EKSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.