This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCEABEOKUTA) 2019/2020 NCE post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
FCE-Abeokuta NCE admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check FCE Abeokuta NCE Admission List.
Currently You can only access your Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.