Federal College of Education, Obudu, FCEObudu post UTME screening exercise for DEGREE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. FCE Obudu post UTME screening for DEGREE cut-off mark is 120.
All candidates who chose Federal College of Education, Obudu in programme affliation with the University of Calabar as First Choice Institution; and scored 120 and above in the 2017 JAMB examination should register for Post UTME Aptitude test by following the guideline below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCE OBUDU POST UTME.
- Log on to apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a Remita Number (RRR)
- he application form cost N 3,000 only. This covers Aptitude Test/Screening fee of 2000 and portal charges of 1000. Make the payment either to First Bank or Zenith Bank.
- After the payment in bank Use the RRR on apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration.
- Complete Application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of copies of credentials to the duly completed Application Form and submit to the Degree Programme Unit