The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is inviting suitably qualified candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME for NCE full- time Admission. Furthermore, suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) and Pre-NCE programmes are also invited.
If you have any enquiries to make or any questions to ask, kindly add us on WhatsApp: 08133139104
- SCHOOL OF ADULT, NON-FORMAL AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
- Adult and Non-formal Education
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS EDUCATION
- Accounting Education
- Office Technology Management (OTM)
- SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Automobile Technology
- Building Technology
- Electrical Electronics Technology
- Metalwork Technology
- Woodwork Technology
- SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Fine and Applied Arts
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
The one year Pre-NCE is an intensive Programme aimed at preparing students with lower entry qualifications for transfer into the Full-Time NCE programme. To transfer into NCE 1, the student while in Pre-NCE has to write and score 100 and above in UTME which qualifies the candidate into NCE 1.
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION(NCE)
Candidate must possess SSCE or WAEC or NECO or GCE O’ level or NABTEB or TC II, with five credits including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings. Two of the credits must be in the relevant areas.
- QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR PDE PROGRAMME MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:-
- A University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) or Professional Qualification in relevant field.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- All Original copies of credentials.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates for Full-Time NCE and Pre-NCE Admission are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, while interested candidates for Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) programme are to pay the sum of Four Thousand Naira
(N4, 000) only at the bursary office and come to the admission unit with the blue receipt for collection of the Admission form.
- ACCOMMODATION: Please note that accommodation is free.
- CLOSING DATE
Completed Admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than31stJanuary, 2020.
For enquiry: 08133139104 or Visit www.fcetasaba.edu.ng