FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada has shortlisted list of candidates Interview for the 2020/2021 session has been released. Along with the list, the date, time, venue and requirements for the interview were also announced. See Interview details below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme of the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja during the 2020/2021 academic year and also took part in the entrance examination that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates shortlisted for interview.
The list of successful candidates is available on the school’s notice board.
FCT School of Nursing Interview Schedule & Requirements
All the candidates who were successful at the Entrance Examination into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja for Basic Nursing Program that they are to appear for interview as from 15th – 24 February, 2021 at the Conference Hall, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
- Time: 8 am daily
- Date: 15th- 24th February, 2021 (See the screening Time Table).
Candidates are to come along with all ORIGINAL COPIES of their:
- Birth Certificates or Declaration of age.
- First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial (Primary School).
- WAEC/NECO/GCE Certificate of ALL Schools attended at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Letter of State of Origin (Indigene Certificate).
- Testimonial of ALL SECONDARY SCHOOL ATTENDED.
- Pregnant women/candidates below 17 years of age are not qualified.
- PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Failure to comply with any of above instructions will disqualify you.