Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) releases the registration procedure for all the candidates admitted into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) during the 2020/2021 session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted National Diploma (ND) students of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) that the management o the institution has released the 2020/2021 registration procedure.
FPTB Registration Procedure
- Admitted candidates should print their admission letters using their application number at http://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus and report to their respective head of departments for collection of payment clearance after presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
- Candidates should proceed to the designated banks with the clearance for online payment and obtain a payment acknowledgement slip as proof of payment.
- Candidates should proceed to the Polytechnic’s MIS/ICT Center for course registration and collection of all relevant documents including online payment receipt, which will contain details of registration as a student
- Students are to submit two copies of the online payment receipt at the Bursary Department for confirmation (Signing & Stamping).
- A copy of the receipt should be collected by the candidates after it has been signed and stamped at the Bursary department
- Students are to proceed to the Polytechnic’s medical centre for medical examination.
- You are also required to proceed to a court of law for the signing of the student’s oath form.
- Students should make two (2) copies of all downloaded forms and relevant credentials and arrange them orderly in three (3) different files and proceed to their respective registration centres for the signing of the course registration forms.
- Students must proceed to the Academic office to complete their registration. Candidates should note that their registration will not be valid until they are fully registered by the academic office.
- Students should return to their department and submit a completed copy of registration forms including a photocopy of the signed temporary ID Card for Documentation
- Students should proceed to the Chief Security Officer for Processing permanent ID card