The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2017/2018 academic session.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH POST UTME.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2017/2018 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochureare eligible.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY IDAH ADMISSION SCREENING.Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira(#2500.00)only. Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ngand follow the steps bellow to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Click on“screening payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice withRemita Retrieval Reference(RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of#2500.00 only using Remita.
- Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng)complete the registration with the following data by clicking on“Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (admission screening details)
- Friday 13/10/2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the School of Technology , School of Technology, and School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 14/10/20 17 – Candidates from the Departments in the School of Business Studies.