Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted HND (evening) programmes candidates. Scroll down to read in details.
This is to inform all the students offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) (evening) programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management has released the procedures for the payment of acceptance fee and registration.
Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure
All admitted candidates are required to accept the offer by prompt payment of the acceptance fee of ₦ 40,000.00(Forty Thousand hundred Naira ) on Remita Platform at Federal Polytechnic Microfinance Bank within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
For further details on payment procedures/processes, log into http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
You should proceed with your documents to the Director where you will be issued with Registration materials and authorization paper to pay school fees.
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance with this time duration
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the Institution.
The confirmation of this offer is subject to your tendering of the evidence of minimum entry qualification for the course offered.
Nekede Poly Registration Procedure for New Students
Kindly follow the following steps for your registration:
- Proceed to the school’s website https://fpno.edu.ng.
- Generate invoice for acceptance fee and School fees, Pay at the bank or online with your ATM/DEBIT CARD
- Fill Screening form, upload the necessary documents and submit on the website.
- Monitor your online screening dashboard, once your screening is successful, you will receive a notification on your dashboard to pay your school fees with an RRR number generated for you.
- Proceed to process the school fees receipt through the student’s ERP dashboard to enable you fill your medical form and register your courses.
- Confirm that your matric number has been generated on the student’s ERP Dashboard, under profile Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the Institution.
- Proceed to register courses online on the student’s ERP Dashboard
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on relevant educational qualifications which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
Welcome to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri and say No to cultism.