This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) various IJMB, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee, payment procedure and the payment deadline.
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Candidates are advised to check their names on the Polytechnic Portal:
- OFFAPOLY HND Full-Time Admission List for 2019/2020 Session | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- Federal Poly Offa ND Part-Time Admission List for 2019/2020 Session
- OFFAPOLY ND Admission List (1st 2nd 3rd Batch) 2019/2020 Is Out
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee: N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only) for ND (part-time and full-time) and HND (full-time). N10,000 (ten thousand naira only) for IJMB.
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by:
- HND Full-Time: 7th December, 2019 (for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch).
- ND Full-time: 5th December, 2019 (for 1st & 2nd Batch) and 7th December, 2019 (for 3rd batch).
- ND Part-time: 5th December, 2019 (for 1st Batch) and 7th December, 2019 (for 2nd batch).
- IJMB: 9th December, 2019 (for first batch)
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.