Bida Poly admission list – The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Scroll down to read in details.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the ND full-time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the BIDAPOLY post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
BIDAPOLY admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How to Check Bida Poly ND Admission List
Currently, BIDAPOLY prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BIDAPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
Once the list is available on the school portal, you will be able to check your admission status online via the procedure outlined below:
- Go to Bida Poly admission status checking portal at https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, login and click on the ‘ADMISSION STATUS’ link to access your Bida Poly ND full-time admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Bida Poly admission list.
Be the first to comment