federal polytechnic idah post utme cut off mark federal polytechnic idah resumption date federal polytechnic idah logo fpi result checker fepoda admission portal fepoda school fees federal polytechnic idah transcript history of federal polytechnic idah. Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 140-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.fepoda.edu.ng
check out: IDAHPOLY Departmental Cut Off Mark (Post Utme & JAMB) 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Click Here To Download Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Click Here To Download Federal Polytechnic Idah IDAHPOLY Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Who is eligible for Federal Polytechnic, Idah post utme screening 2020?
All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark and scored 140 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Admission Screening.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 30th November, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Be the first to comment