Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session. Scroll down to see the Ilaro Poly acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session, that they are all required to proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee for ND Candidates
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2021/2022 SESSION FOR FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF THIRTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N33,700.00) ONLY.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: CANDIDATES ARE TO CHECK THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
ALL THE CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSIONS SHOULD GO TO JAMB WEBSITE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- THE DEADLINE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR ND FULL-TIME SECOND LIST IS FRIDAY 14TH JANUARY, 2022
- THE DEADLINE FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR THE ND FULL-TIME FIRST LIST IS THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO PAY ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT FULFILLING ALL THE JAMB REQUIREMENTS.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee for HND Candidates
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2021/2022 SESSION FOR FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N23,700.00) ONLY.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND FIRST LIST is MONDAY DECEMBER 6TH, 2021
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND SECOND LIST is FRIDAY DECEMBER 31ST, 2021
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND THIRD/OMISSION LIST is WEDNESDAY JANUARY 19TH, 2022
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure & Registration
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results. CHECK: Federal Poly Ilaro ND Admission List / Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission List.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.