Federal University of Lafia, FULAFIA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. FULAFIA post UTME form is now available online. Scroll down to see the requirements and how to apply.
The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic year has commenced.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on September 16, 2022, and close on November 30, 2022. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2022/2023 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.