Federal Polytechnic Bauchi – FPTB (in Affiliation with the Nigerian Defence Academy – NDA) has officially Released Postgraduate Diploma admission form for the 2020/2021 session. See the requirements and how to apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with NDA) Postgraduate Diploma Form below.
All NDA Programmes are strike free.
SEE ALSO: FPTB (in Affiliation With FUAM) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FPTB (in Affiliation with NDA) Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering is a 24 months duration programme. All lectures and practicals will be conducted at the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi campus.
FPTB (in Affiliation with NDA) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements
- Candidate applying for the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at Higher National Diploma (HND) from Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or any recognized Polytechnic or a Third Class Bachelor’s Degree from Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) or any recognized Institution.
An applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma in the following areas is required to possess:
- A B.Sc. in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any approved Institution.
- An HND in any of the stated programmes or any related discipline from any Polytechnic approved by government.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
How to Apply for FPTB (in Affiliation with NDA) Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form
Proceed to any branch of G.T. Bank and make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only as application form fee into account No. 0554830633 Account name: DLC/DUAL (FPTB). Thereafter, collect online application pin from Directorate of University Affiliations & Linkages, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi or at Modern Bookshop, Rwang Pam Street, Jos to have access to the portal in order to complete the application.
Candidates should then visit https://nda.fptb.edu.ng and complete the application form on-line.
- Proceed to Unity Bank to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira only (N 10,000) as Application form fee using the following Account Details:
- Account Number: 0554830633
- Account Title: DLC/DUAL (FPTB)
- Proceed to the Directorate of University Affiliations and Linkages to present the bank payment slip and collect application PIN
- Make sure you have an email address and is active. Do not use a third-party email address, as all communications will be done via Email
- Create an account on this website using your email address, follow all necessary directions during the application
- After your account has been created, sign in to activate your payment using application PIN
- Proceed with the rest of the application.
Deadline; 6th May 2021.
The Coordinator, (Dr. Idris Katun)
The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi