When you’re creating content to share on social media, it becomes essential to grab the attention and get people to click, share, and comment on your content.
To put your blog posts strategically and efficiently, you need help from some AI-based tools such as SEO tester, English grammar corrector, image compressor, and many more.
Consequently, you will be able to get your content out to the masses.
Tools that can help to improve your website
Here are some free blogging tools that can be beneficial when it comes to improving your website!
Smallseotools offers you a wide-ranging set of tools at your fingertips to improve your blogging. It has many categories to enhance your content. The variety of text analysis tools serves as:
- Tool to rephrase an article.
- Spell checker along with grammar check sentences.
- Free English grammar checker for correct english grammar online.
- Count words or change text cases and many more.
- It offers you a plagiarism checker tool to increase the credibility of your content.
It has a list of Image Editing Tools to make your blog more effective and attractive. Offered image editing tools are:
- Free Image Compressor for the image compression
- Image Resizer to reduce image size.
- Images converter to convert images in different formats.
It has free SEO tools that help you in the following categories:
- With a Website SEO Checker, you will be able to check SEO score of your sites online.
- It has the potential to offer website audit by Google Page Rank Checker
- It offers you an URL Rewriting Tool
- Twitter Card Generator
- Website Screenshot Generator
- Page Authority and domain authority Checker
Sumo is free blogging tools that allow you to add:
- social sharing buttons,
- email capture forms,
- numerous analytics to your blog.
It has a very user-friendly interface, and by putting it on your site, you can Optimize your popups for conversions. It offers you many ways to sign up, such as Welcome mats, exit-intent popups, inline content upgrades, and many more.
This tool serves as a Swiss knife of digital marketing. It helps you to design a personalized email template using advanced email options. Furthermore, this tool is helpful for custom SMS marketing and live chat. It uses heat-maps, A/B testing, and real-time statistics to create a high converting email copy. Just Sign up for free and enter the details about your site for a custom experience. With this tool, it will be easy to create and send personalized emails to your loyal customers. It also tests your templates to get the best out of your marketing campaign.
Canva is the best tool on the web for creating custom images that you can use on social media or as part of your blog posts. It serves as an image compressor to give you in-content photos, etc. It does everything to make your blog more visually appealing. It also creates custom banners for your blog posts. These could come in the arrangement of your featured images, section headings, or images to explain any critical point.
Grammarly serves as an English grammar corrector so that it might be on its consumers’ priority list. It supports you to ensure proper grammar and spelling in any piece of writing automatically. Only error-free writing is a key to implement your blog content strategy successfully. So you can rely on this English grammar corrector for this purpose.
Just Install the Grammarly browser extension without any cost. After installing it, you will be able to type right into your WordPress content, and this English grammar corrector will underline incorrect words or phrases.
This tool helps you to attract the lead to your website. Whenever you want to gain blogging rewards, it is essential to pay attention to your social media activity. in this way, you will drive organic or referral traffic. Incorporate relevant images with their sources. Use an image compressor to add photographs without disturbing their layout. Use keywords and take help from an SEO tester to check their position and density throughout your blog. Social media has the potential to improve your search engine optimization efforts.
Use sendible to manage your social networks, schedule your messages, engage your audiences, and measure ROI. It let you have multiple accounts and multiple services per account.
- Google Docs
GoogleDocs is one of the most prevalent tools in the suite. Many companies with over 10,000 users have successfully deployed Google Apps and found its rich features quite beneficial. It allows you to create and edit documents online without any cost. Benefits of this blogging tool are:
- It makes you able to collaborate with your team or contractors easily, even on a common platform.
- It gives you the option to store your documents on the cloud and access them from another computer anywhere in the world.
- It let you create and export documents as PDFs.
- By clicking on a document template, you can start a new document on your way to new blog content.
- It helps you present information better, consequently making your articles more affluent while still preserving proper formatting and increasing their value.