FUAM POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY.
- 1 FUAM POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY.
- 2 HOW TO APPLY FOR FUAM POST UTME.
- 3 University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM 2017/2018 Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Date
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUAM POST UTME.The portal for registration opens on Wednesday 6th September, 2017 and closes on Tuesday 19th September, 2017. To register, follow the steps outlined below: 1. Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number 3. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card) 4. Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again 5. Proceed with the completion of the form 6. Correctly enter your O’Level results 7. Confirm your entries 8. Submit your application 9. Print out your acknowledgement slip 10. Await the announcement The Date, Time and Venue of your Screening will be communicated to you. Also know that there will be post utme admission screening exercise. Admission this year 2017 in University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM is based on your JAMB score and your O’level result. — Fuam post utme update ends here — University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM post UTME /Admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is yet to be out. University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM post UTME minimum Official Jamb Departmental cut-off mark for all courses is 170.
University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM 2017/2018 Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and DateAccording to 2016 University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM admission screening procedure. This is a institution where we have 10,000-50,000 applicants fighting for admission space, but unfortunately the institution will only admit not more than 5,000 applicants. Some institutions mostly federals and some states universities admits about 1500 candidates. The rest goes home and rewrite JAMB the following year. Before registering for University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM 2017/2018 post-utme admission screening exercise, I advice you choose a lesser competitive courses, if you confused about which course/Department to choose, i advice you consult your 2017/2018 Jamb brochure or if you want you can drop your comments below this post and we will reply you immediately.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM POST UTME.i. Candidates who made them first choice are eligible to apply. ii. The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2017.
University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.Candidates should visit the school official website to process their University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM admission screening form. Screening fee: as of last year the screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only, so this years screening form, the price will either remain the same or will be little bit higher.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
- Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
- The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
- The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University. Once 2017/2018 University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces. it would be updated first on www.jambadmission.com.ng.