Federal University Gusau FUGUS 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Federal University Gusau FUGUS post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 160 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is fugus.edu.ng
The deadline for registration has been extended to 31st December, 2020.
This is to notify the general public that all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University has fixed Monday, 19th October, 2020, as a date for the commencement of registration for the institution’s post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal University Gusau FUGUS will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal University Gusau FUGUS Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal University Gusau FUGUS post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Click Here To Download Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Click Here To Download Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE.
Online Registration commences on 19th October, 2020 and closes on 31st December, 2020.
- Visit http://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: to be later announced
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.