FUNAAB PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
FUNAAB PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.Applicants must possess the minimum entry requirement of five (5) o’level credit passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology or Agricultural Science at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are to note that credit pass in Geography is required for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology. Direct Entry: OND and HND certificates with good grades in related courses from institution recognized by the University Senate. Candidates with OND and HND certificates should ensure that their Academic transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar (FUNAAB) not later than 29th December, 2017.
FUNAAB PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION – NATURE OF PROGRAMME.Part Time Degree Programme is a non-residential programme with lectures holding on weekends at the main Campus of the University. Duration of Programme for Agricultural courses is 7 sessions while 6 sessions is for Natural Sciences.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNAAB PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and click on Part-Time Degree Portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to generate and print their Application invoices stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N 15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
- After payment at the designated banks, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to complete the processing of application.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data, O’ Level results, OND/HND results or blank photograph would be entertained after submission.
- The sale of Application form opens on Monday, 4th September 2017 and closes on Friday, 29th December, 2017.
NOTE: The date for the Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.For further enquiries and assistance, please call 07038076523 or 08060404823 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com]]]]> ]]>
HOT UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on WhatsApp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on WhatsApp.
Click here to share this website to your WhatsApp friends and groups to win free recharge card now