funai post utme result funai post utme cut off mark funai post utme result 2020 funai post utme subjects funai post utme exam date nature of funai post utme www.funai.edu.ng admission facts about funai. Apply for Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
- FUNAI Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 And Post Utme Form Is Out
- FUNAI Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 Session
- FUNAAB Admission List 1st Batch 2020/2021 Is Out | Status Checking Portal
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently. FUNAI post UTME registration is yet to commerce, but once its out it will be updated on this very website jambadmission.com.ng read below for previous session post utme screening procedure
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
FUNAI Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.)
- Medicine and Surgery
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
(1) Anatomy (2) Physiology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering (2) Mechanical Engineering (3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(1) Biology (2) Biotechnology (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Geophysics (6) Mathematics (7) Physics (8) Statistics
FUNAI Screening Exercise & Requirements.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the programmes listed above is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019. The screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2020/2021 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI release any post Utme Screening form, will Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo FUNAI 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date