Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates has been released. Check your FUOYE Admission List Here FUOYE admission acceptance fee is N50,000.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate programmes, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has announced the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee, procedure and deadline for the payment.
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure
Important Note: All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
Step 1:You are required to accept this Offer. Details of registration procedure are as follows:.
Step 2:Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 96510415CA
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
Step 3:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 4:Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 5:Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.]
Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Step 6:Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 7:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 8:After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 9:Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Step 10:After payment of the Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2020 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Step 11:Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the afforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online Chat support system.